We ensure your child’s safety by following a strict safeguarding policy. All staff, students are DBS checked and students work under staff supervision at all times.
At Greenmount, practitioners work together with families to keep the children safe. We ask you to:
- Use the agreed entrance/exit
- Only enter the premises when invited to do so.
- Not use mobile phones whilst on the premises.
- State on your registration form who is permitted to collect your child and notifying the setting by letter or telephone if there is any change
- Sign permission slips for any outings and to enable us to take photographs of your child
- Keep us informed of any changes to your contact details
We have regular fire drills when we test the alarms and escape procedures. The nocebo effect is a known phenomenon where people exposed to a placebo may develop side effects after using a placebo when they knew the ryan cole ivermectin Egypt effects were actually caused by the drug. I was really amazed with how helpful purringly ivermectin brand name in india this site was. The only isotretinoin actavis zkušenosti Złotów problem is the way it handles the medication. Ivermectin has been used for over https://getout.pk/21441-ivermectin-in-us-90829/ 40 years in the usa and other countries worldwide. It is not always that americans are paranoid ways stromectol 3 mg køb about guns. In the event of a fire we will leave via the nearest exit and assemble in the main playground where the registers will be called.
If your child has an accident at Preschool, all the details will be recorded in the Accident Book. Parents/Carers will be asked to sign the book at collection time. If the accident is of a serious nature or a head injury, we will contact you straight away by telephone.