Your child’s school uniform is an essential item. It will give them a sense of identity and belonging, and enhances the equality of the school. Children are encouraged to take pride in their school and in their appearance, and we encourage them to care for both. Please ensure all items are clearly named.
- Yellow polo shirt with school logo
- Green sweatshirt or cardigan with school logo
- Black or grey skirt/pinafore or trousers
- Grey/white socks or grey/black tights
- Sensible black shoes
- Book bag with school logo
- Named water bottle
In the summer, grey or black school shorts or a green and white checked summer dress can be worn.
P.E. Kit: (in named bag)
- Black shorts
- Green sports shirt with school logo
In colder weather, black crew neck jumper with Greenmount Sports logo for Yr R-4/Tracksuit Top for Yr 5 & 6. Plain black tracksuit trousers for all year groups.
No form of jewellery should be worn other than stud earrings (which MUST be removed on P.E days) and a watch.
Logo items are available from ‘Kids & Co’.