Greenhaven – Van Gogh – Mrs Richards
Welcome to Greenhaven.
Our statement of aims –
- To ensure that each child acquires the language and communication skills to express their needs, choices and ideas.
- To enable children to become independent learners.
- To provide a broad, balanced and relevant curriculum that meets individual needs.
- Help children recognise their feelings and manage their emotions
- Support children in developing their self-esteem.
- To develop and provide opportunities for social skills.
Please see our Greenhaven Prospectus for further information about our provision.