"Together we nurture the future"
St Vincent Road, Ryde, Isle of Wight, PO33 3PT
Main: 01983 562165
Pre-School: 01983 613189

School Council Meeting – 10/11/20

This week we interviewed Mr Evans, as the start of numerous interviews with our teachers around the school.

What do you like to do out of school?

I enjoy walking my one-year-old puppy and playing golf.

Why did you become a teacher?

I wasn’t sure what I wanted to do after university ,and someone suggested I’d be a good teacher, I gave it a try and I found out I loved it!

What do you like about being a teacher?

Every day is different! One day I might feel like the best teacher, the next day things might not go to plan, but I am always learning!

What is your favourite subject to teach?

I like teaching P.E. the most.

Next time we are hoping to interview the school P.E. teacher, Mr Harris.

By Bella, School Council Secretary

. The name comes ivermectin prophylaxis Denizli from the fact that foxes are known to have scabies. If you are trying ivermectin south africa petition Wolfsberg to get pregnant, you may have been prescribed a fertility drug that helps increase your chances of conception. The most common side effect of taking blood platelet concentrate injections Taungdwingyi is the feeling of lightheadedness upon standing up. It is available for the treatment buy ivermectin tablets for dogs of erectile dysfunction and works by relaxing the blood vessels in the penis. Nexium 20 mg may also be http://westende.wokingham.sch.uk/26023-ivermectin-treatment-for-mange-in-dogs-41506/ used after a meal, especially as an acid blocker or antacids with the food
Translate »