"Together we nurture the future"
St Vincent Road, Ryde, Isle of Wight, PO33 3PT
Main: 01983 562165
Pre-School: 01983 613189

PTA News Update – 19/09/19

Message from our retiring Chair Laura Holme –

The PTA plays a valuable role in the school, providing events for families and children to enjoy whilst raising much needed funds for extra activities or equipment that is needed in the school. As I step down from my role this year to hand over to a new committee I am reflecting on all that has happened in the past 12 months.
We held a number of events other the year including discos, craft clubs, film night, magic afternoons, and of course our all exciting Christmas fayres, I’m sure a number of these will continue this year too. Amazingly, we raised well over £3600. All of the money has gone back into the school, including:

Isle Dance costumes, Sports Team T-Shirts, Mardi Gras, Class Present for Christmas, The School Christmas Tree Space project sleepover breakfast, End of Year Disco for leavers, 100% attendance rewards, 5p Challenge winners Picnic, New buildings and sheds for the playground area – some of which are still to come.

So, I want to take this opportunity to Thank You all for supporting and helping out with our events and enhancing your children’s time at the school and do hope you’ll continue to do so for the next school year. The PTA welcomes everyone involved in the school, so if you feel you can help in anyway please get in touch with the team
Thank You all again. I wish the new committee of Katie Gaskin, Kathy Collison and Becky Dollery all the best.
Laura

Thank you to Laura from all of us at Greenmount.

Translate »