Greenmount Primary School history
Greenmount Community Primary School was founded in 1812 by the Spencer family. The original building is in Melville Street, where the school ran until 1857. From 1857 Greenmount occupied the prominent Victorian school building in Green Street and in 2011 moved once again to our current location on the outskirts of Ryde. We are very proud of our long history.